Richard B. Armstrong, Jr., PLS
Owner / President / Principal-in-Charge
Licensed Land Surveyor, Virginia (July 2009)
Licensed Land Surveyor, North Carolina (February 2013)
Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA / B.S. / Communications, 2002
11/1996-11/2004, Civil Affairs Staff Sergeant, (USAR)
Deployed to Kuwait/ Iraq, 2002-2003
- Virginia Association of Surveyors, Southern Chapter Director / 2012 & 2013
- National Society for Professional Surveyors Member
- Trig-Star Coordinator / 2009-2012
- Mr. Armstrong founded Armstrong Land Surveying in 2012 and has led the company from a small beginning to a successful full service Land Surveying firm that competes at the highest level.
- Mr. Armstrong began his surveying career in 1997 and has worked diligently to achieve his goals ever since.
- He is involved in the day to day operations of the firm.